We at Dakshina Kannada District Pre-University Principals’ Association, taking care of all purposes as defined by the Karnataka State PU College Principals’ Association.
We aim at fulfilling following important activities:
- All the exams defined for the PU students are conducted on schedule.
- As per the notification of the State PU Department, curricular and co-curricular activities are conducted.
- Workshops to the lecturers in improving their quality and teaching ability and in the preparation of question papers are done with the help of experts.
- Principals’ are given administrative level training to run the colleges in an efficient way.
- Retired principals’ and the office officials of the PU Department are recognised and honoured.
- The students who have scored meritorious marks in the state level PU examination and students who have represented Karnataka in sports are identified and honored at the D K district level.
- Many more such activities are taken up under the guidance of the DD and the senior officials of the PU Department.