Downloading of Hall Tickets are available in SuVidya for students appearing for I PUC Examinations. You can download the Hall Tickets by clicking on Download Hall Tickets button.
As printing / displaying Student Number is mandatory in Admission Tickets, Marks Cards and/or Certificates, you are required to update student number in SuVidya. In order to make this process hassle-free working of Checklist Import button has been modified to update student numbers. Please follow below steps to update student numbers of your I PUC students in SuVidya.
- Download latest ‘Exam Checklist’ containing student number for each student from PUE portal. Please note that checklist files downloaded prior to 15-Jan-2019 doesn’t have Student Nos. Hence, you need to download it again.
- Login to SuVidya and open Manage -> Student screen.
- Click on Checklist Import button
- Click on Select File and open the downloaded checklist file
- Click on Import button to update student numbers
- Repeat Step 3 to Step 5 for all checklist files you have downloaded as each checklist file can contain maximum of 50 student details
- For Repeater (REP) and Change-of-Subject (COS) students, you must update student numbers manually by editing the student details
- The Checklist Import button will ONLY update Student No. Existing student details like Name, Mother/Father Name, Combination WILL NOT be changed. Any modifications you might have done like spelling corrections, subject corrections will remain intact.
- It WILL NOT add / remove any student data as the button will ONLY try to update Student No for matching students.
- If you have imported student data from Excel, import will try to match Student Name and Mother’s Name to update student number. So, in case of any spelling mistakes / discrepancies in Student Name and Mother’s Name, it will ignore updating that student’s student number,
- If you wish, you can always update student numbers manually by editing the student detail and filling in student number
- Admission Tickets (Hall Tickets) cannot be generated without the student number and student photo
In SuVidya now you can import all your student details from Checklist files (Checklist PDF files) you have downloaded from PUE portal.
Please note that:
- Only those checklist files downloaded from PUE website using your login can be uploaded and imported.
- You can upload and import any number checklist files one after another.
- If you import a previously imported (ie., if you import second, third, time onwards) student details will be updated from Checklist copy. Please note that if you have made any changes to student data after importing from checklist, re-import (importing again) will overwrite any manual changes you have made.
- Since checklist contains only fresher student details, all imported students are considered Regular students (Student Type: NOR).
- Soon after the import, please mark any Discontinued (DIS), TC Issued (TCI) students by editing and changing Student Type of those students.
- Repeater (REP), Change-of-Subject / Change-of-College (COS) students must be added manually using ‘New Student’ button or ‘Excel Import’ button
- Student photos from checklist are not being imported as-of-now.
- If you have already entered student data using ‘New Student’ button or ‘Excel Import’ method, however if you want to use Checklist Import feature for any reason, you can always delete existing student data and start afresh. Please note that you can delete student data by editing and clicking on Delete button one-by-one. If you want to clear all student data for your college, please contact SuVidya technical team.
Important Note: Although at most care has been taken to validate imported data, there might be chances of stray cases of missing few details / students. Hence, we urge you to cross verify imported student data after the completion of import.